If you are a seller who loves the excitement of digital media and ad tech in an industry that is
innovating rapidly, you've found your next role.
The Sales Director position at Just a Pinch Food Group & JustAPinch.com is a critical role
that is responsible for representing and supporting our efforts to our national brand clients,
trading desks and agency partners. The Sales Director is expected to run the day-to-day aspects
of a multi-million dollar advertising business that includes programmatic, data, direct display,
social, branded content and other unique services.
Chicago, IL, and/ or New York, NY
- Develop and nurture day to day trading desk and agency relationships, creative and performance analytics
- Grow and retain revenue from existing and new advertisers
- Deliver highest quality sales and customer service to our clients
- Develop and deliver new proactive proposals to clients, leveraging our unique insights and capabilities
- Effectively manage contact and revenue tracking in Salesforce.com
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Experience with ad tech, programmatic, data, audience buying, and working with trading desks and DSPs, preferably in a sales capacity
- Solid understanding of marketing and advertising goals and strategies and how these affect product and revenue optimizations
- Proven track record of sales success- achieving and surpassing goals, and managing to a revenue goal
- Solid understanding of digital advertising and familiarity with display, native, social and branded content advertising, campaign performance metrics, tracking and attribution
- Fast-paced, energetic and curious sales leader that builds relationships to create and direct client digital marketing strategies. Should also be confident challenging the norms, innovating and building new business.
- Motivated, curious and creative team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations
- Familiar with the food industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
- A rolodex of relationships with CPG companies preferred.
- Comfort with CRM sales tools such as Salesforce.com to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly goals
- Passionate student of online media best practices and trends
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to travel
A Bachelor's degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
3-5 years in digital sales, agency media planning, ad tech, or large ad agency trading desk, DSP or SSP will
be more highly considered.
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- Medical & Dental Plans
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
- Company equity/ownership
Check us out at americanhometownmedia.com &
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org